Thursday 9 June 2011

He Finally Gets It

On Saturday night my husband took our son and his mate up to the video store to hire a movie.  He came back with this.



He found it on the side of the road (you know how people put stuff on the kerb in the hope that someone will take it) and brought it home.  That is something I never dreamed he would do.  I think he finally gets the whole decorating on a budget thing.

He knew that I had been working hard to restore and paint an old desk for our daughter, so he grabbed this chair so she could use it at her desk.  It's got a little piece missing from one leg and has some white paint splashed on the seat but it is as solid as a rock!  I am going to sand and paint it, then make a pretty seat cushion.



Well done honey!

1 comment:

  1. You've got to love a man who's keeping an eye out for you as a kerb side ninja.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...