Friday 9 September 2011

Pinning Flowers

Like many people, I have joined the pinterest wagon.  It's a great way to collate all your ideas and inspirations and to remember where you found them.  How often have you thought, now which blog/web page did I see that?

I really love flower arrangements and have been pinning photos to my Flowers to Cheer board.  What is interesting is when I look at the pictures a very clear pattern emerges.  I am obviously drawn to very simple arrangements in equally simple vases.  Not one picture I pinned features multiple types of flowers in a complicated florist style arrangement.  No need to waste my money on a flower arranging course then.

Here are some of my pins from that board.


flowers on my table via pinterest
a beach cottage via pinterest
Jitta Jack homewares via pinterest
Air Kiss via pinterest
sea cottage via pinterest
sweet young journey via pinterest
the fishermans cottage via pinterest

style me pretty via pinterest
paint me white via pinterest

The other great thing about pinning all these pictures is that I copied and pasted them into an email and sent two of my London girlfriends 'virtual flowers' to cheer them up.

Linked up to Natasha at 5 Minutes Just For Me - Singing & Pinning Friday
French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday
My Romantic Home - Show & Tell Friday
The DIY Show Off - Pinterest PinFest Link Party

9 comments:

  1. I like simplicity too. These are all great inspiration. The first shot with the colored glass is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers, they really lift you don't they. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have decided this year I am going to bless myself and my home with flowers. I have just planted a mixed bunch on Pansies in a large pot under my pergola. But you have inspired me with the simplicity, the roses are going to get a work out as soon as they flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely! makes me want a flowering garden so that i can pick a little posie on a wim!!
    *sigh*
    cheryl xox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I have pinned that peony in the goblet yet! How can that be!! I will have to repin it right now.

    Thanks so much for joining in with my Pinning Party! I'm so glad you have joined in!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS Thanks for adding the Pinning Blogger button too!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this pictures, they are truly beautiful. You have the same taste in flowers as I do, the real romantic ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, Pinterest flowers are drool worthy! Beautiful images!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love all the flowers you have pinned they are so pretty!!Thanks for linking up at Feathered Nest Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...