Wednesday 11 January 2012

Some Garden Lanterns

I have always wanted garden lanterns hanging from shepherd's hooks in the garden.  This was my pinspiration.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


I looked and looked for sherpherd's hooks everywhere and finally found some at Perfect Living in Bulimba.  Well actually I mentioned my frustration to Kylie (the owner) and she found some for me.  Shortly after I found some pretty garden lanterns on clearance at the discount shop for $14.95 each.  So now my pinned garden lanterns are a reality.






The lantern candles are actually battery operated.  At first I didn't like this idea, but after using them, they are great, and I'm not worried about kids touching them.


They look so pretty lit up at night.


Here's to alfresco dinners on balmy summer nights.

Sharing at A Beach Cottage

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Kylie - they look fabulous! they don't look battery operated at all! great find.
    cheers Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lanterns look brilliant Kylie...they make me long for garden of my own...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kylie - your lanterns are just gorgeous! What a great find. I love those shepherd hooks as well. Do they just push into the lawn? I'll have to check out Perfect Living next time I'm in Brisbane. Happy New Year to you and your family. ;)Sharyne

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look wonderful - what a fabulous way to add atmosphere to alfresco dining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lanterns look lovely (even better than those in your inspiration pics I think)! Great idea to use battery operated candles too, must look out for some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lanterns look lovely!! Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is good Advice for Battery Operated Lanterns.Battery Operated Lanterns is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looked and looked for sherpherd's hooks everywhere and finally found some at Perfect Living in Bulimba. Well actually I mentioned my ... gardenlanternhooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...