Thursday 1 November 2012

Fab Finds for Five Dollars

Hello lovely ladies,

Well you can't get much for $5 anymore can you?  Maybe a cup of coffee?  In the past couple of weeks, I've stumbled across a few things that I think are pretty fab for less than $5.  


Wrought iron bird garden stake. $5 - Bunnings


Hanging chalkboard sign.  Reduced from $10 to $5 - Typo


Mini chalkboard hanging signs $1.95 - Wheel & Barrow


Clearly with all that chalkboard, you need chalk $2.95 - Typo


I love these glossy laminated white board lever arch files for sorting out the paperwork $2 each - Officeworks


and to make them stylish, these Martha Stewart adhesive bookplates, slightly over budget at $5.49 for 3 - Officeworks


Finally to get into the Christmas spirit, a DIY Christmas cracker set complete with bad jokes, less than $3 - Spotlight.

So there you go, you can still find some fab things for less than 5 dollars.  If you've found any bargains lately, please share them with us.  At this time of year I'm always looking out for stocking fillers and small gifts.



post signature

11 comments:

  1. oooh love the christmas cracker set. I want one. Great finds there. we do love a bargain
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds kylie!! i've always liked the typo chalkboard, might go buy one now. & thanks for letting us know about the bookplates! something i've been looking for.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a sweet garden stake. I love Typo for cheapish stocking fillers/birthday pressies for my nieces and nephews - and the occasional little 'gift' for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. some great finds- wish those shops were closer here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some sweet finds there Kylie :) I've found the Kmart home wares section to be pretty cheap for little pretties lately from between about $5 and $10.
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.s. just noticed your new header. It's awe-some!!
    C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kylie

    Isn't finding a bargain the best buzz!
    I have a few of your bargains too :)

    have a lovely day

    x Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kylie,
    I've been wondering where to get those book plates from.
    I didn't know they were called book plates!
    I have an Officeworks just around the corner from me so I'm going to blow the budget and spend $5.49 x 2.
    Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great finds thanks for sharing, I think I might head out to Bunnings to grab that bird, and look for some more under $5 gifts for christmas.
    have a great warm windy brissy day!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bird is a BARGAIN!! And those box files too. I love finding things like this that are really outstanding value for money - so THANK you for sharing these!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thnk the less you spend the bigger the thrill !! Love your finds! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...